|نویسنده: Creed Huddleston||ISBN-10: 0750677554|
|ناشر: Newnes||ISBN-13: 978-0750677554|
|ویرایش: ویرایش اول||تاریخ انتشار: December 11, 2006|
|تعداد صفحات: 304||رتبه فروش در سایت آمازون: #64 در دسته DSPs|
|فرمت کتاب: pdf||#427 در دسته Remote Sensing & GIS|
|کیفیت صفحات: اصلی||#442 در دسته Information Systems|
خلاصه ای از کتاب:
Intelligent seonsors are revolutionizing the world of system design in everything from sports cars to assembly lines. These new sensors have abilities that leave their predecessors in the dust! They not only measure parameters efficiently and precisely, but they also have the ability to enhance and interupt those measurements, thereby transforming raw data into truly useful information.
Unlike many embedded systems books that confine themselves strictly to firmware and software, this book also delves into the supporting electronic hardware, providing the reader with a complete understanding of the issues involved when interfacing to specific types of sensor and offering insight into the real-world problems designers will face. The examples provide a complete, easily extensible code framework for sensor-based applications as well as basic support routines that are often ignored or treated superficially. The goal throughout is to make readers truly productive as quickly as possible while providing the thorough understanding necessary to design robust systems.
Readers will gain in-depth, real-world design information that will help them be more productive and get up to speed on sensor design skills more quickly. The book provides designers and students a leg up in a relatively new design area, imparting knowledge about a new microcontroller that offers some of the functionality of a DSP chip.
در این کتاب یاد خواهید گرفت:
- Quickly teaches the reader to design the new wave in sensor technology, “intelligent” sensors
- In-depth design techniques, real-world examples, detailed figures and usable code
- Application chapters thoroughly exploring temperature, pressure and load, and flow sensors
سرفصل های کتاب:
- What Are Intelligent Sensors, and Why Should I Care about Them
- Intuitive Digital Signal Processing
- Underneath the Hood of the dsPIC DSC
- Learning to be a Good Communicator
- A Basic Toolkit for the dsPIC DS
- Sensor Application—Temperature Sensor
- Sensor Application—Pressure and Load Sensors
- Sensor Application—Flow Sensor
- Where Are We Headed